Monday, June 17, 2013

Post 10

Hey guys,

I didn't write loooooooong time I ago.Or I just see it that way?All exams are over,summer break is started adn everybody is excited.If your are going anywere or if you don't everyone needs a break.I am sooo happy!Now I will have more time for my blog and you guys, and ofc WW-we are here for WW,aren't we?Mermaidz and Piratez week is over and I must say after many thinking I finally choosed a side!
BUHAHAHAHHA!Just kidding.


It's PIRATEZ!Go Mya and Jay!!!!!!After all we have the same name :)
Speaking of names,YOU MUST SEE what I did with the floor in my store.BTW,it's super cheap O:)
I don't like letter M but ok,we can't be perfect.
Now,let's get back to outfits.
I just adore this outfit.I have outfit for Mermaidz too,but I couldn't find a top.So if you have it and you want to sell it leave a comment.
Next thing,I didn't like that they made another outfit for that week,I was o.O?!I don't understand,is one enough or something?But nevermind,let's goo.
This week is little bit different,because Jenny :))) created a outfit for her and Max. <3
This week is SUPERSTARS WEEK.Which do you like?Bubblegum Pop by Mya  or 
Country Sweetie Style by Jenny?
Because I have this chance I want to say hi to my twin sister by heart kesha19r!TWIN POWER! 3:)
For the end I will show you my new styles :D




I almost forgot!I hate when people tease other because they are wearing beex things.For example I just loove this striped dress and people don't want to be your friends when you wear that.I don't need that friends,thank you.Look at the photo,dress is adorable.
Like a little present.
Because of that I made a new profile called MiaStarshineBlog so I can again feel how is when you are broke and you can afford pretty things and ofc to be a live add of my blog xD
These days I am also redecorating my unitz and I am sooooo proud of my school called : MiaStarshine's Talent School.People like it and please give a thumbs up if you like it and in the comments tell me what you think!


And the last picture is me on the new profile.The pose is random x3

Stay kind and stylish,
Mia

PS.Sorry for the long post.I missed you and I have so much to tell.
PPS.Don't forget to write me at starshinemia@gmail.com or add me on one of my profiles on WW.
PPPS.This week I will pass a Woozen of the week because I wasn't here all week,so :)


No comments:

Post a Comment